Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dr. Edward J. Connor's Criminal Office Manager

To all of the people who thought my story was outrageous, this may top everything http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20090321/NEWS0107/903210412/. 

This is the story how Dr. Edward J. Connor’s office manager, Catherine Cahill, pled guilty to unauthorized use of a corporate credit card.  The FBI reported the charges totaled $126,558.  The report didn’t say if Catherine Cahill used a credit card belonging to Connor and Associates or if she was stealing from someone else.

What’s next?  A scandalous sex-triangle?  Laboratory experiments on prison inmates?  Nothing would surprise me.  Did the Kentucky Board of Examiners of Psychology not investigate my complaint because there was an ongoing investigation of Catherine Cahill, the office manager of Connor and Associates?  Maybe the government came after her because she was going to go public with Dr. Connor’s actions.  (That’s a joke.  I’m not that paranoid, but at this point it seems anything is possible.)

I’d provide some commentary but I really don’t know what else to say.  If you don't know the story of my adventures with Dr. Connor, learn more at www.dadsfamilycourtexperience.com.    

2 comments:

  1. You mean she was going to go public with the fact that he went on vacation and bought his wife jewelry and Cathy was accused of that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever wrote this, please contact me as I may be able to help with some information. dan@dadsfamilycourtexperience.com

    ReplyDelete