Tuesday, July 8, 2014

This is what happens when Dan Brewington gets angry with judges

Hopefully this gives some people a little perspective on who I am. Indiana judges like Judge James D. Humphrey and Supreme Court Justice Loretta Rush have fallen all over themselves to tell the public I am an angry and dangerous individual. This is a snapshot of my Facebook page explaining what happens when I get angry with judges.  This is why Justice Rush and the Indiana Supreme Court  went to such extremes in their efforts to portray me as a bad guy.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/325330308839?view=permalink&id=10153341796138840


1 comment:

  1. Hi Dan. Thanks for posting this great idea. It's truly sad that we have so many parents in this discriminatory boat. Kudos to you for having the strength to stick it out. Check out divorce-keepyourhead.org, the entries tell another "bad dad" paint job. Good luck!
    (Did I hear you might come to the November Divorce Corp conference? Hope to meet you there. )
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete