Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Special Judge W. Gregory Coy Admits to Dismissing My Post-Conviction Action for No Reason

It's true. Switzerland County, Indiana Judge W. Gregory Coy, Special Judge for the Dearborn County Superior Court II, just issued an order accidentally admitting that his reasoning behind his 2017 summary dismissal of my Verified Petition for Post-Conviction Relief was a complete fabrication.  Judge Coy's motivation is simple; he's trying to cover for Judge Sally McLaughlin's court staff altering grand jury records to help former Dearborn County Prosecutor F. Aaron Negangard obtain convictions in my case. The Indiana Court of Appeals ruled in my favor and remanded the case back for an evidentiary hearing before Coy. When I tried to obtain a certified copy of the grand jury audio for the evidentiary hearing, Coy refused to compel the clerk of the Dearborn Superior Court II to produce it, despite there being an order stating that I'm entitled to the complete audio. Then Judge Coy ruled that matters concerning the grand jury audio are more properly before the court in my public records lawsuit, where Judge McLaughlin's court is a defendant. Judge Coy is trying to give the person who authorized the tampering of grand jury records the ability to fight the release of evidence in my legal action because a certified copy of the grand jury audio would be incriminating to McLaughlin and Chief Deputy Attorney General Negangard. The release of a certified copy of the grand jury audio will determine if Judge McLaughlin instructed her court staff to selectively transcribe the record of the grand jury investigation or if Judge McLaughlin instructed her court staff to selectively record the proceedings conducted by Negangard. There's no scenario where Judge McLaughlin's court could NOT have altered grand jury records. This means every attempt to obstruct my access to the record is another act in furtherance of Judge McLaughlin's conspiracy to alter records. Check out my Request for Ruling to see a copy of Judge Coy's rulings and for a complete explanation of the inane.

1 comment:

  1. I could write a book on the corruption my son has and still is experiencing from these people. The entire court is corrupt. They lie about everything and involve judge after judge to reinforce their lies. I've read your story and I'm sorry you had to experience this corruption as well.

    ReplyDelete