Thursday, May 7, 2009

Don't forget www.dadsfamilycourtexperience.com

I'm currently working on posting a copy of a letter on my website that I wrote to several elected officials. I included a copy of this letter in my Motion for Mistrial I filed with the Court yesterday. I have tried just about everything in trying to obtain a copy of the evaluation case file from the child custody evaluation performed by Dr. Edward J Connor yet Dr. Connor and two judges have failed to provide me with an explanation or law as to why I am not entitled to the file. It may not be corruption, but I can't figured out what that other option may be. If you are reading this because you received a copy of the letter; the situation is worse than you think. www.dadsfamilycourtexperience.com

No comments:

Post a Comment