Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Share Your Story

If you want to speak out about a bad judge or custody evaluator, feel free to do it here. Don't feel obligated to leave your name as it may and probably will be used against you in court. I want to take the fear out of speaking up. Parents should not be bullied into silence. If we do not share our stories we will never be able to find out how bad the family court system is. I am not affiliated with any business relating to the family court system and I am not selling anything. I am just a loving father that wants to put an end to children being abused in the family courts. Leave your stories in the comment section below. If your want to vent or have any questions about some of the family court "professionals" in the Greater Cincinnati Area, feel free to contact me at dan@dadsfamilycourtexperience.com. I'm just here to help people speak out. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment