Friday, September 17, 2010

Letter to County Officials; Re: Ohio County Prosecutor Aaron Negangard knows that a court appointed expert in a murder trial is a fraud.

The following is a copy of an email that I sent to Dearborn County Officials. I sent the email to all the officials who were copied to Dearborn County Prosecutor Aaron Negangard's email, which informed county officials that I was still under investigation by Dearborn County law enforcement. I have been under investigation for my internet writings for nearly a year. This is merely an attempt by Prosecutor Aaron Negangard to protect Dr. Edward J Connor as Dr. Connor is regularly appointed by Judge James D. Humphrey in both civil and criminal cases. Dr. Connor is currently a court appointed "expert" in the murder trial of Andrew Conley of Rising Sun, Indiana. Judge James D. Humphrey and Prosecutor Aaron Negangard serve both Dearborn and Ohio counties in Indiana. Dr. Connor claimed he had difficulties communicating with me because I suffered from "severe" ADHD, yet somehow Dr. Connor is qualified to evaluate someone who claimed that the Showtime series "Dexter", motivated Conley to take the life of another human being. If anyone would like documentation that support any of my writings, please feel free to contact me or visit www.DanHelpsKids.com.


Dear Dearborn County Officials

In case there is any doubt about the unethical/illegal behavior of Judge Humphrey and Dr. Edward J Connor, the following is Dr. Edward J. Connor’s “professional opinion” of how my “conduct” negatively impacts my children. The following is from the transcripts of the May 27, 2009 hearing. Dr. Connor did not have any facts to support his “concerns” about me because Dr. Connor didn’t have any concerns about my parenting. He was concerned that I would continue to tell people that Dr. Connor conducts himself in an unethical and illegal manner while working with courts. If Dr. Connor was concerned about my Ritalin prescription, he should have requested the information during the custody evaluation. "Burden of Proof" is not Dr. Connor showing up on the day of the final hearing and stating that I need to present more evidence to prove my worthiness as a parent when he has no evidence to suggest otherwise. Judge Humphrey made two little girls fatherless because Dr. Connor claimed that I don’t get my way in the future, I may try to “coach” or “influence” my daughters. Judge James D. Humphrey is a child abuser who is worse than 95% of the criminals that he puts in jail. Aaron Negangard and Mike Kreinhop are aware of this abuse but they do nothing because Dr. Connor is regularly appointed by Judge Humphrey, as he was in the Andrew Conley case. Protecting Dr. Edward J. Connor is more important to Aaron Negangard then protecting children. A copy of this email can be found on www.danbrewington.blogspot.com. Thank you for your time and I hope that you will help put pressure on Prosecutor Aaron Negangard to put a stop to child abusers like Judge James D. Humphrey and Dr. Edward J. Connor. Thank you for your time.

Judge Humphrey: Doctor [Connor], a question. What -- given what you’ve just related concerning behaviors of Mr. Brewington, how does this reflect on his ability to parent and safety of the children being with him?

Dr. Connor: Again, the firearms issue concerns me, if that is accurate, and I don’t know if he takes his medication on a regular basis. I don’t know if he’s at the proper dose and things like this. This is information that would have to be determined. My concern is that if he -- it might not be necessary, the physical safety, but the psychological well-being of the children if he were to attempt to coach them in any way against the mother. If he doesn’t get what he wants in this way, my concern is that he’ll start to work on the children, try to coach them or influence them in some way to get what he wants. I would be more concerned about that.

Judge Humphrey: And can you describe for me what you have seen that leads you to this conclusion?

Dr. Connor: His manipulativeness, his tendency to not see things objectively for another’s perspective. Pretty much, if he doesn’t get what he wants, then he’ll go to many different extents or means to try to get his way, such as I said, all of the information that he puts up on the internet. He’s threatened -- I feel like he’s threatened the courts, I feel like he’s made threats to me. He’s made very negative comments about myself publicly. There’s a lot of manipulation on his behalf that I think would pre-dispose him, then, to trying to manipulate the children, as well, if he does not get what he wants.

[Prosecutor Negangard’s original email below]

From: anegangard@dearbornohioprosecutor.com [mailto:anegangard@dearbornohioprosecutor.com]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 4:46 PM
To: Dan Brewington; wewbank@dearborncounty.in.gov; jdgaylaw@hotmail.com; dc_ema@embarqmail.com; dc_wr@embarqmail.com; bmessmore@dearborncounty.org; bullrich@embarqmail.com; maynardlb@embarqmail.com; liz.morris210@gmail.com; dlansing1967@yahoo.com; tcheek2@embarqmail.com; preferredenginer@aol.com; jhughes@dearborncounty.in.gov; torschell@dearborncounty.in.gov; recorderoffice@dearborncounty.org; Joe Kisor
Subject: Re: Potential loss of federal and state funding

To all county officials:
Please be advised that Dan Brewington is currently under investigation by the Dearborn County Sheriff's department. Once he was advised of this by Judge James Humphrey who had to recuse himself from his case only recently he has attacked me or my office. I take this an effort to get me not to do my job of prosecuting those who violate the law. I assure you his efforts will not succeed. If he has violated the law then I will make every effort to prosecute him. However I will point out that this matter is still under investigation and until such time he is convicted he is presumed innocent. He is also incorrect regarding his request. He clearly asked for records pertaining to his investigation that are not to be disclosed under Indiana law. If any of you need any further information regarding this matter. Please do hesitate to contact me.
Aaron

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


No comments:

Post a Comment