Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Officials who may be aware of Dr. Connor's Conduct

I have been emailing educators, officials, and organizations in Kentucky and Indiana. These are some of the organizations that may have visited my website www.DanHelpsKids.com and may have seen some of the unethical conduct of Dr. Edward J Connor.

The Children's Home of Northern Kentucky- Dr. Edward J Connor Psy D oversees the psychological staff at CHNK.

The Office of the Kentucky Attorney General- Jack Conway's office represents the Kentucky Board of Examiners of Psychology. At one point, Assistant Attorney General Mark Brengelman withheld a hard copy of a complaint against Dr. Connor from the Board, thus prolonging the time it took to investigate the matter.

The Kentucky Board of Examiners of Psychology- The Board has been aware of Dr. Connor's unethical conduct for some time now, yet the Board did not find Dr. Connor's actions to be any "apparent violation" of the laws governing psychology. Board member Richard Applegate withheld additional information pertaining to my complaint against Dr. Connor from the rest of the Board.

The State of Indiana

The University of Louisville

Dearborn County Sheriff David Lusby- Has not returned my correspondence regarding my questions concerning where I should file a complaint regarding mail and wire fraud. Dr. Connor made many false statements in his letters to me and the court. Dr. Connor sent these documents relating to his professional services by fax and US mail. I believe the officers who tried to intimidate me in an effort to deter me from inspecting public records in the Dearborn County Courthouse are part of Sheriff Lusby's force as well. The video of the harassing behavior is can be seen on YouTube

Dearborn County Prosecutor Aaron Negangard- Initiated an investigation of me based on an unnamed lawyer, according to Special Crimes Unit Detective Mike Kreinhop. The Dearborn County Special Crimes Unit apparently wanted me for questioning but would not give me any specifics into what the investigation was about or who made the complaint. When I declined to being questioned because they would not specify the scope of the investigation or give me an explanation why they could only talk to me in person, the investigation apparently went away.

(R)State Representative Johnny Nugent- Senator Nugent's office contacted me on September 14, 2009 and informed me that they were going to contact the Prosecutor and Social Services to get their opinion. The Prosecutor initiated a "secret" investigation of me a few weeks later and I have not heard from Senator Nugent's office since.

The following local governments in Indiana: Lawrenceburg, Aurora, and Rising Sun

Dearborn County Indiana Officials

The following local governments in Kentucky: Erlanger and Newport

Kenton County Kentucky Officials

Boone County Kentucky Officials

Boone County School System

Northern Kentucky University

Norb Ryan, ADA coordinator for the Commonwealth of Kentucky- Mr. Ryan responded in a prompt and courteous fashion, however Mr. Ryan stated his office did not have jurisdiction over the matter because it concerned an Indiana Court. Mr. Ryan was very receptive and gave me a few suggestions of what I may be able to do in Indiana. Dr. Connor was not licensed in the state of Indiana and the Indiana trial court would not compel Dr. Connor to release the file because Dr. Connor was in Kentucky. Dr. Connor has refused to comply with subpoenas outside of Kentucky. It appears that no state is responsible for the conduct of Dr. Edward J Connor.

The Catholic Archdiocese of Cincinnati- My oldest daughter is a kindergarten student at one of the Catholic schools in Cincinnati, Ohio. The school's policy pertaining to the release of school records is, if there is no protective order stating otherwise, the non-custodial parent is entitled to the child's student records. There is no such order. I received two progress reports. Assistant Superintendent Mary Henninger stated there was no other information to give. I guess they do not keep medical or contact information for students in the Cincinnati Catholic School System. Rather than give me a reason for not providing me with my child's records, Mary Henninger and the Catholic Archdiocese of Cincinnati resorted to lying. Not very Christian of them.

This list will grow as I will continue to contact people to help bring awareness how children are allowed to be abused by the people and organizations who we believe we can trust. It is apparent that Dr. Connor has fallen through the cracks of authority and only public awareness will help protect other children.

“As long as government is perceived as working for the benefit of children, the people happily will endure almost any curtailment of liberty.” -Adolf Hitler citing Rabbi Daniel Lapin

No comments:

Post a Comment