Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Who Cares About Health Care Reform or Taxes?

I rarely talk about politics in my web postings because I don't want it to interfere with the message I'm trying to convey about the problems with the family court system but something is really bothering me.

The new health care laws have people fighting mad about the fear of losing their constitutional rights. Attorneys General from several states are filing suits against the national government. People are joining militias "just in case"; whatever "just in case" may be. There are tea parties being held to help rally for change in government because the government spends too much of our money. Media outlets are telling people that they are losing the freedoms that our forefathers fought and died for. Many claim their actions are for the good of the children. You always hear that our children are going to suffer the consequences of what the government is doing today. Here is a news flash; the government took my children away.

Ripley County Circuit Judge Carl H. Taul is a democrat. He lied about why he could not, would not, and/or did not order the release of the case file from the child custody evaluation performed by Dr. Edward J. Connor. Republican Dearborn County Circuit Judge James D. Humphrey took away my ability to see my children because he "was most concerned about [my] irrational behavior and attacks on Dr. Connor." Dr. Edward J Connor admitted that his report contained "numerous errors and oversights." Dr. Connor lied about the reasons as to why he could or could not release his case file for the evaluation report. Dr. Connor stated he would not release the case file to me because I was representing myself. I did not punch Dr. Connor or call him at home, I filed a complaint with the Kentucky Board of Examiners of Psychology and I posted information on websites with supporting evidence in an effort to tell my story so I could help other people steer clear of Dr. Edward J. Connor. I was punished for exercising my constitutional right to represent myself and my right to freedom of speech. Two little girls are now without a father because a democratic judge and a republican judge felt it was in the judges' best interest to protect Dr. Edward J Connor. Where are the protestors? Screw taxes and government health care, the government just took my children because I exercised my 1st Amendment Rights.

People like to say that the world is going to end because Bush or Obama was/is in control. Try to think of life without the ability to see your children or your grandchildren. Who cares about Nancy Pelosi or John Boehner. Who cares what Sarah Palin has to say. Minnesota representative Michele Bachman was calling for the media to investigate "anti-American" sentiment in the U.S. Congress. "Our children... Our children... Our children... blah blah blah..." I fail to see how my 4 and 6 year old daughters' future tax brackets or job security will hold a candle to the damage done by not having a father.

I'm not here to offer perspective on the pluses or minuses of health care reform. I don't care if Pelosi's smile is a little on the taut side and I don't want to know the model number of Boehner's tanning bed. Is there anti-American sentiment in Congress? Of course there is. How many children are abused each year because the government denies them the ability to see a parent? Denying a child of a parent is one of the most un-American, unconstitutional, and unholy crimes the government could ever commit. Everyday, both Democrat and Republican leaders turn their backs to this type of child abuse. Unfortunately this type of child abuse doesn't make for good ratings on MSNBC or FOXNEWS so we will have to settle for protesting something else.

Feel free to join the Facebook group "Help Dan Brewington see his girls." The group has members from around the world and I can guarantee that this movement is truly in the best interests of the children. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. -\__\/__/-

    You have not forgotten, have you?

    You better NOT!

    ReplyDelete