Yesterday I received Judge Humphrey's Order of Recusal. The order stated:
"Comes now James D. Humphrey, Special Judge of the Ripley Circuit Court, and does hereby recuse himself from the above captioned cause of action to avoid any appearance of impropriety and this Cause is hereby referred to the Ripley Circuit Court for reassignment." - Judge James D. Humphrey, June 9, 2010
Judge Humphrey wrote in the final decree in my divorce, "The Court is most concerned about Husband's irrational behavior and attacks on Dr. Edward J Connor." Judge Humphrey also wrote that I tried to intimidate the Court staff and opposing counsel. There was no testimony from opposing counsel or the court staff. There were no contempt citations. No police reports. No slander or libel suits. Judge Humphrey stated with the utmost clarity that his main concern was his expert, Dr. Connor, and not my children. And this is what he did:
1) Terminated all of my parenting time with my 3 and 5 year old daughters. Prior to Judge Humphrey's orders, my daughters had never been away from either parent for more than 4 days.
2) Awarded $122,000 of my parents' farm to my ex-wife.
3) Included property that parents stored on their farm in the marital asset division.
4) Ordered that I pay $40,000 out of $50,000 of my ex-wife's attorney's fees.
5) Ordered that I undergo a mental health evaluation before I can have SUPERVISED visitation that is to be monitored by another mental health professional.
6) Ordered that I cannot have UNSUPERVISED parenting time until I take down my internet content.
7) Claimed he didn't have the jurisdiction to enforce the order while the case was in appeal. When I got a lawyer, Judge Humphrey remembered that he did have jurisdiction.
8) After having to wait nearly 3 months for a hearing just to approve the first mental health evaluation, less than a week before the hearing Judge Humphrey recused himself to "avoid any appearance of impropriety."
Dr. Connor claimed I suffered from severe ADHD, to the point where he claimed that, as a professional, he had difficulties understanding me. Judge Humphrey punished my children because I challenged Judge Humphrey's unethical evaluator. Judge Humphrey told my lawyer that he was recusing himself because there was an ongoing investigation of me that pertained to him. He must have been referring to the 9 month, federally funded Special Crimes Unit investigation/shakedown. Judge Humphrey is a vindictive spineless coward. He didn't even have the decency to mention Aaron Negangard's fictitious secret investigation of me. A lawyer once told me, "Do you know why judges wear black robes? So no one can see them sh*t themselves." Judge Humphrey punished me for challenging his expert by taking away my children and then stated that I could not have them back until I took down my internet content. If it was harmful to the children, he would have forced me to take it down immediately. It wasn't harmful to my children; it was harmful to him. When he figured out that using my children as a means of extortion wasn't working for him, he bailed. Now he is at home trying to wash the smell out of his robe.
If you see Judge Humphrey, ask him about Dan Brewington. If you are a friend of Judge Humphrey and think there is no way that he would do something like this, ask yourself a few questions. Why hasn't anyone arrested Dan Brewington? Why didn't Humphrey order Dan Brewington to take his web content down if it was harmful to the children? Why didn't Judge Humphrey hold Dan Brewington in contempt of court? Why is Negangard using federal funds to conduct a 9 month investigation of Dan Brewington's writings? For the more hardcore Humphrey supporters, if you think that I threatened or harassed Judge Humphrey, why hasn't the FBI arrested me because it would be a federal matter? Next time you see James Humphrey at the legion, out on the links, or at church, just remember that you could be a custody hearing away from losing the ability to see your children, grandchildren, niece, nephew, etc... This isn't the cherished pillar of the community everyone looks up to; he's a vindictive evil villain who will stomp on the lives of children to etch out a personal vendetta to protect one of his cronies. Judge Humphrey tried to destroy my life. When he found out that he could not destroy my integrity and dignity, he ran like the scolded dog that he is. Hey James, if you think any of this is slanderous, sue me. If it's true, retire. I'm not going away. Dearborn County deserves better. If you believe Judge Humphrey's actions are deplorable, please contact the Dearborn Circuit Court @ 812-537-8865 and leave a message with the office staff calling for the resignation of Judge James D. Humphrey.