Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dearborn County wants a new jail so they have room to lock me up.

Well, not exactly just for me but while Dearborn County Prosecutor Aaron Negangard is on his witch hunt to prosecute me for my internet writings, Dearborn County Sheriff Mike Kreinhop is parading local media through the current jail explaining how a new Dearborn County jail must be built to handle overcrowding. Eagle News 99.3 posted a video of Kreinhop's prison tour on YouTube.com. Kreinhop was the person who first contacted me about my "writings" on October 8, 2009. [listen to Sheriff Kreinhop's voicmail] Nearly a year and a half later, Prosecutor Negangard is seeking charges for alleged harassment and intimidation that allegedly occurred in Dearborn County in 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010. I really didn't have anything to do with Dearborn County until 2009. It was in May of 2009 where I recorded Dearborn County Police Officers harassing me in the Dearborn County Courthouse. Now while complaining about jail overcrowding, Dearborn County is willing to build extra space for people they want to censor.

No comments:

Post a Comment