Thursday, February 24, 2011

Today's follow-up letter to Dearborn County Prosecutor

On October 30, 2009, I wrote a letter to the Dearborn County Sheriff's Department and Prosecutor's Office that addressed my concerns about how Dr. Edward J. Connor willfully provided false information to the Dearborn County Courts. I also explained how Dr. Connor retaliated against me because I addressed his unethical and/or illegal conduct with government officials. Neither entity returned my correspondence so today I sent a follow-up letter to Dearborn County Prosecutor Aaron Negangard. Now Prosecutor Negangard is fully aware of Dr. Connor's fraudulent testimony and letters to the Courts because I provided Prosecutor Negangard with copies of Dr. Connor's letters and testimony. For example:
  • On September 10, 2008, Dr. Connor sent a letter to the Court stating that his office staff forgot to have me sign Dr. Connor's Office Policy Statement. Dr. Connor went on to attack me while claiming that I suffered from reality distortion because I had difficulties accepting that it didn't matter that Dr. Connor's office did not allow me to review or sign the contract because the Office Policy Statement was "simply an adjunct document to the Court Order."
  • Ten months later, Dr. Connor testified in Judge Humphrey's Court that the Office Policy Statement was NOT an "adjunct document to the Court Order," and his office staff mistakenly had the mother sign the contract.
Now, Negangard is in possession and is fully aware of the documentation demonstrating that Dr. Connor knowingly gives false evidence and testimony in the Dearborn County Courts. Mr. Negangard is currently seeking an indictment against me for Harassment and Intimidation in Dearborn County that allegedly occurred in 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010. If Negangard is basing his charges on the statements of Dr. Edward J. Connor, then Dearborn County Prosecutor Aaron Negangard chose to ignore Dr. Connor's conduct and decided to prosecute me for publicizing Dr. Connor's actions. If Prosecutor Negangard has fully investigated my case, it would appear that Negangard wants to incarcerate me because I was persistent in questioning how Dr. Connor could file a custody evaluation report that even Dr. Connor claimed to contain "numerous errors and oversights." My letter should help the prosecutor realize that Dr. Connor is the true threat to families in Dearborn County; not Dan Brewington. If Prosecutor Negangard is pursuing Harassment and Intimidation charges against me on behalf of Dr. Connor, then Dearborn County actively retaliates against people for questioning the unethical, illegal, and sometimes dangerous conduct of public officials and their unlicensed professional experts. Feel free to check out some of the evidence against Dr. Connor that is currently in the possession of Dearborn County Prosecutor Aaron Negangard. Of course Prosecutor Negangard and the Dearborn County Court System has substantial interest in trying to prosecute me instead of Dr. Edward J. Connor. If Negangard prosecutes me, he can claim that I present a danger to society. If Negangard tried to prosecute Dr. Edward J. Connor, it would be a public relations nightmare because Negangard would to have to explain why Dearborn County was prosecuting Dearborn County's number one psychological expert.

I have received many emails in support of exposing corruption in Dearborn County. If you or someone you know has more information about the misconduct of public officials, please feel free to contact me at dan@danhelpskids.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment