Saturday, April 16, 2011

Crimes that I could have been accused of to get a lower bond.

While sitting in the Dearborn County Jail I have discovered that I have a higher bond than anyone that I’ve met. In fact my $600,000 bond is at least twice as much as other bonds. While watching the local news, I’ve noticed that my bond is higher than most of the people who are arrested and are featured in the news broadcasts. So I thought I would list some of the charges I “could have” been accused of that would have given me a lesser bond. What’s different about this blog is I have asked some of my fellow inmates for help in listing charges.

Selling heroin in a school zone.

Beating a child.

Robbing a Walgreens pharmacy, with or without a gun.

Participating in a drive by shooting.

Vehicular homicide while intoxicated.

Leaving the scene of a vehicular homicide.

“Storing” my own children in cages.

Attempted murder.

Child molestation.

Manufacturing methamphetamines.

Assault on a police officer.

Kidnapping/criminal confinement.

Battery with bodily harm.

Illegal sale of firearms.

Possession of illegal machine guns.

Racketeering.

Insider trading.

Rape.

Bestiality.

Junk bond trading.

Any Wall Street crime.

Blackmail.

Discharging a firearm in public.

Election fraud.

I haven’t been accused of any of the above crimes. The only “crime” I’m guilty of is telling the truth about Dearborn County corruption. Judge Sally Blankenship conspired with Aaron Negangard and Judge James D. Humphrey to try to keep me from publicly speaking the truth. Judge Blankenship lied in the bond order, set my bond at $600,000, then disqualified herself. Apparently there is no greater charge in Dearborn County than being a whistleblower. Keep grasping for straws Prosecutor Negangard. I’ll see you in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment