Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Have ADHD but Dearborn County has the Problem

April 20, 2011

Transcribed

I have ADHD but Dearborn County has the problem.

Judge James D. Humphrey terminated my parenting time because he felt that my ADHD made me dangerous. Dearborn County Prosecutor Aaron Negangard had me arrested for publicly criticizing Judge Humphrey’s actions. Now the Dearborn County Law Enforcement center doctor, Dr. Nadir Al-Shami, doesn’t think my ADHD is a problem. Better yet, Dr. Al-Shami’s professional opinion is that I do not need treatment for my ADHD. Now Prosecutor Negangard has a problem. Which Dearborn County official is lying? Lucky for me, Negangard can try to figure it all out at my trial.

On August 29, 2007, Dr. Edward J. Connor wrote that he had difficulties understanding me because I had severe ADHD. He later stated that my writings were confusing and difficult to follow. When I requested copies of the information from which Dr. Connor drew his conclusion, Dr. Connor ran for cover and had Ripley Circuit Judge Carl Taul lie about why I wasn’t entitled to the records against me. So I began writing about Dr. Connor’s and Judge Taul’s unethical and illegal conduct. Judge Taul withdrew from my case because of his own illegal conduct. That’s when Dearborn Circuit Court Judge James D. Humphrey took over as Special Judge for the Ripley County Court. Judge Humphrey punished me for writing about Judge Taul’s and Dr. Connor’s unethical and illegal conduct. Judge Humphrey terminated my parenting time with my 3 & 5 year old daughters stating that I had severe ADHD, so I wrote about Judge Humphrey’s vindictive actions on the internet. I wrote about how Dr. Connor tried to protect his own backside, how Judge Taul tried to protect Dr. Connor and then how Judge Humphrey tried to protect Connor and Taul. When no one was available to “protect” Humphrey from public criticism Dearborn County Prosecutor Aaron Negangard and the Special Crimes Unit stepped up to cover everyone.

Only in Dearborn County could Dearborn County officials sabotage their own illegal prosecution. From the beginning of my incarceration at the DCLEC, the DCLEC has refused to allow me to take my regular Ritalin prescription. The DCLEC doctor, Dr. Nadir Al-Shami, tried to modify the dose prescribed by my doctor without consulting with my doctor. When I refused to abuse my regular prescription, Dr. Al-Shami said that I was fine without my Ritalin prescription. Now I can call Dr. Al-Shami to testify in my trial. I have exposed Judge Humphrey and Dr. Connor on the internet because they used my ADHD as an argument as to why I “may” be dangerous. I’ll use Dr. Al-Shami’s testimony to demonstrate that my public criticism of Judge Humphrey and Dr. Connor is well justified.

If Dearborn County wasn’t toying with the lives of my two precious daughters this situation would be comical. Prosecutor Negangard will have to attack the credibility of the DCLEC’s Dr. Nadir Al-Shami to protect his make believe case against me. If he doesn’t, Negangard will have let the DCLEC doctor destroy the credibility of the two main witnesses in his case. If Negangard destroys the credibility of Dr. Al-Shami to protect Judge Humphrey and Dr. Connor then the DCLEC is staring down the barrel of a massive lawsuit for employing a quack doctor.

This is what happens when government officials become complacent with their corruption. Arrogance and self inflated invincibility are major components of the professional demise of corrupted government officials. Negangard is entitled to his own opinions but not his own set of facts and truths, and the sad truth for Negangard is that I am using corrupted Dearborn County officials against other corrupted Dearborn County officials to my benefit. Note to Aaron: Illegal investigations and prosecutions are always a bad idea. I want to thank everyone for their ongoing support.

No comments:

Post a Comment