Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Intentional Medical Abuse Continues

Transcribed

April 12, 2011

Today I received a response from DCLEC Captain Dave Hall regarding the grievance I filed about my Ritalin prescription. Captain Hall’s 4/7/11 response to my 4/5/11 grievance helps confirm that Captain Dave Hall and the DCLEC Doctor, Dr. Al-Shami, appeared to be conspiring with prosecutor Aaron Negangard and Sheriff Kreinhop to deprive me of my civil rights.

“Our only purpose was to verify dosage. Records had already been received prior to this grievance. Dr. Al-Shami’s order stands”. Captain Hall’s response reeks of arrogance, stupidity, and vengeance. The arrogance is demonstrated by Captain Hall’s refusal to allow an inmate to continue treatment that is based upon the findings of professionals at Harvard Medical School. Captain Hall’s stupidity is demonstrated by the fact that Captain Hall doesn’t mind putting in writing that he believes that the DCLEC doctor has a better understanding of my ADHD treatment than my treating professionals at the Affinity Center in Cincinnati, Ohio and the research professionals at Harvard Medical School. Captain Hall’s vengeance shines through because his actions are meant to bring me harm.

Captain Hall verified that Dr. Al-Shami changed my prescription without consulting with my treating therapist and or doctor. Then Captain Hall stated that the prescription orders of the DCLEC doctor still stood true. Captain Hall is well aware that if I took Ritalin at night per Dr. Al-Shami’s orders, I would not be able to sleep. Captain Hall knows that he can deprive me of my Ritalin prescription by refusing to give me the dosage prescribed by my doctor because I do not abuse prescription medication, as taking medication against the orders of the prescribing doctors is abusive and illegal.

Captain Hall’s actions do have an upside I guess, higher courts have ruled that an inmate cannot be deprived of their mental health at trial so I will be able to appeal any adverse ruling. Another upside is that higher courts have ruled that the refusal of adequate medical treatment is considered cruel and unusual punishment. Dearborn County isn’t refusing to give me my Ritalin prescription, Dearborn County is trying to force me to abuse my prescription by not following my doctor’s orders. That gives me another cause of action to sue Dearborn County.

Please contact:

Dearborn County Sheriff Mike Kreinhop, at the Dearborn County Sheriff’s Department, 301 West High Street, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025, mkreinop@dearborncounty.in.gov 812-537-8700.

Prosecutor Aaron Negangard, 215 West High Street, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025, anegangard@dearbornohio.prosecutor.com 812-537-8884 or 812-584-5995 cell.

Indiana ACLU, 1031 East Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202, www.aclu-in.org 317-635-4059.

to let them know that Dearborn County should not force inmates to abuse prescription medication if the inmates need treatment. Please forward this to every medical and law enforcement official that you know to make people aware of Dearborn County’s dangerous and illegal practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment