Monday, February 22, 2010

Dear God, are you there? It's me, Dan

Dear God,

I know it's been a long time since we chatted. Since you see all, I assume you read my blog and website daily and I thank you for it. I'm sure you know that I am a less than regular church goer but you probably have seen that I have a heart of gold and I always try to do my best to help other people in this world. With that being said, I do not feel that I am owed anything for doing my part as a responsible human being, I am just looking for some insight if you have the time.

As you know, I haven't seen my little girls for over six months. I try to do my best. For the most part I stay very positive and I work vigilantly to get back into my daughters' lives. I know you work in mysterious ways and there is probably a good explanation for all of this. Maybe you believe that I am the right fit for the role I have been forced into. I'm not violent, I'm kind to others, I have a good heart and capable brain, and I don't lose my cool. Actually I feel I have an obligation to use my abilities to help some of those that weren't blessed with the tools to weather the storm. I don't want you to use anymore resources on me because I feel I am rich in mind and spirit. I am asking you to spread light on other people so they have the power to see how their actions negatively affect the lives of so many.

Could you please bless Dearborn County Prosecutor Aaron Negangard with the courage necessary to rise up and do what is right even though it may not be the easy thing to do? I understand that it is sometimes difficult to do the right thing and take a stand against friends or peers who have lost their way, but it is not fair to let people suffer because you are afraid to take a stand.

Could you please replace some of Judge James D Humphrey's power with strength? Power is a very dangerous thing and it has led to the demise of men and civilizations. With power comes fear because there will always be the fear of falling from power. Strength gives us the ability to deal with our fears and it helps us become stronger and braver people. Sometimes people get lost in power. I think Judge Humphrey lost his way. Rather than having the vision and insight to do what is best for children, he became lost because he was blinded by power.

You may have to put in some overtime on Dr. Edward J Connor. I know that sounds a little presumptuous but I really don't have any insight to any single positive quality of the man. He claims that I intimidate him. As you know from reading my web material, (and everything else you observe from above) I have not done anything but question why someone would sacrifice the well being of man for a profit. I've seen the anger in Dr. Connor's eyes and it is frightening. I am neither intimidated nor scared of Dr. Ed Connor's anger or wrath because I have been given the tools to stand up to such a thing. My concern is for all of those who were not blessed with a calm demeanor and the resources necessary to stand against terror. If Dr. Connor is a lost soul, please give those around him the vision and insight to understand that the futures of families should not be placed in the hands of Dr. Edward J Connor.

Could you send a memo to Archbishop Schnurr of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati? I understand that family conflicts are a touchy situation for school systems. I fear Ms. Mary Henninger and some other officials in the school system have lost their way with the truth. John 4:24 states, "God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth." While at my daughter's parent/teacher conference, her teacher said my daughter prayed for her daddy because she did not see him. Please don't let my daughter's religious education be in vain. Prayer without truth diminishes the sacredness of prayer itself. Asking an innocent child to pray for strength because she cannot see her father, while you hinder her father's ability to be a part of her life, only weakens the lessons taught by the school and church. Rather than address the problem or contact people who help children, the school is watching my daughter pray for a father that she cannot see, when help may be just a phone call away. I've found some of the most obvious answers are the hardest to see. Can you pass that along?

I want to thank you for your time in listening to me. I understand I have a duty to be a good father and to help others who can't help themselves and I will always be diligent in working to do so. If you get a second from your busy schedule, any help would be greatly appreciated. If you don't, I understand. There are many travesties in this world that need your attention. I'll keep working to fix this one. Feel free to call me with any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Dan Brewington
(you know the number)

No comments:

Post a Comment